5G, AI, and the cloud are intersecting to unlock real-time autonomous capabilities at the edge. This evolution represents an inflection point for edge computing and a new frontier for business innovation and reinvention. Discover the potential of ubiquitous intelligence, edge cloud computing, and autonomous infrastructure to transform our world from the age of digital business to autonomous enterprise.
This neXt Curve research brief explores the following topics regarding the opportunities for digital business reinvention forming at the intersection of 5G, cloud computing and AI:
- The 5G Autonomous Edge – What happens when next-generation network, the rapid advancements in artificial intelligence technologies and the continuing evolution of cloud computing collide? You get the 5G Autonomous Edge, but what does it mean for your digital transformation journey?
- The New Platform of Business Innovation and Reinvention – The 5G Autonomous Edge is emerging as intelligence becomes increasingly ubiquitous, as cloud computing models and technologies make their way to the “edge”, and as digital infrastructure becomes increasingly autonomous. Find out how these three convergence trends are creating a platform for the autonomous enterprise.
- An Autonomous Infrastructure for Autonomous Applications – The 5G Autonomous Edge will drive the frontier of digital possibilities for enterprises by enabling truly real-time (low-latency) autonomous applications that were not economically viable and technically feasible before. Find out about the key levers of innovation at the 5G Autonomous Edge and the new ways you need to look at digital transformation.
- Reinventing Businesses and Industries – The “5G killer app” will likely emerge at the 5G Autonomous Edge. What will the killer application be for your business? Which industries can find competitive differentiation and innovation at the 5G Autonomous Edge?
Download the full research paper by going to the Intel corporate site at www.intel.com.
For more insights on neXt Curve’s 5G Evolution & IoT End Market research themes contact us for a detailed briefing with one of our analysts. Follow our site to get updates and notifications of our research and our 2020 research agenda.
Related Content & Media
- Intel 5G: Converging Technologies. Unleashing Innovation.
- 5G: The Carrier-Grade Digital Infrastructure for the Software-Defined Factory of the Future
- Smart Living: Moving Beyond the Smart Home
- Market Insight: The Fight for 5G Superiority will be Fought in the Cloud
- The Democratization of 5G Everything
- Want to Get Value Out of IoT? Stop Talking About IoT
- The Future of Cloud
- Digital Reinvention – Part 1: What Makes Digital Reinvention Different?
Managing Director, neXt Curve
Research Fellow, neXt Curve
May 25, 2020
This material may not be copied, reproduced, or modified in whole or in part for any purpose except with express written permission or license from an authorized representative of neXt Curve. In addition to such written permission or license to copy, reproduce, or modify this document in whole or part, an acknowledgement of the authors of the document and all applicable portions of the copyright notice must be clearly referenced.
© 2020 neXt Curve. All rights reserved.