You are a small or medium-size business in the midst of a global pandemic that is constricting your business as governments order “non-essential” businesses to shutdown and growing consumer angst crush business activity and demand. What do you do? What can you do to survive and thrive? For many industries, surviving will require businesses to dramatically rethink the notion of business model, go-to-market approach, supply chain, sales channels, people and modality of work. All of this needs to happen with the consideration of the health and safety of employees and customers against the persistent threat of the coronavirus pandemic.
- What does it mean to be resilient during lockdown? – While being locked down is tough for a SMB, it’s tougher to face the waves of case surges that seem to be creating a cadence of disruption to commerce. Most SMBs were not ready. But what does it mean to be resilient admit a global pandemic?
- Reengineering your business for pandemic resiliency – What can an SMB that doesn’t have the resources of larger enterprises do to build capabilities that foster resiliency? We discuss the need for omni-channel capabilities and a multi-modal operating model that blends the physical with the digital fostering business and organizational adaptability.
- How can digital technologies help your business adapt? – There are so many digital technologies out there, but what are the right ones that will help you rethink your business in a viable way. We talk about key technologies that can help you realize an adaptable and resilient business core.
- What do we need to do to open safety and responsibly? – In order to open a viable and thriving business while living with the coronavirus, what do we need to do to protect our employees and our customers? We talk about the need to establish the trust you need to give your customers and your workers peace of mind with a resiliency plan.
For more insights on neXt Curve’s 5G technology and IoT end market research themes contact us for a detailed briefing with one of our analysts. Follow our site to get updates and notifications of our research and our 2020 research agenda.
Related Content & Media
- The Alpha Organization: Preparing to Succeed in a Digital Future
- The Future-Proof Organization
- Retail 2.0: The Future of Retail
- Want to Get Value Out of IoT? Stop Talking About IoT
- Digital Reinvention – Part 1: What Makes Digital Reinvention Different?
- Digital Reinvention: Part 2 – How Do Organizations Get Ready for Digital Reinvention?
- Digital Reinvention – Part 3 : What Comes After Digital Reinvention?
Managing Director, neXt Curve
Founder and Principal Analyst, Compass Intelligence
August 11, 2020
This material may not be copied, reproduced, or modified in whole or in part for any purpose except with express written permission or license from an authorized representative of neXt Curve. In addition to such written permission or license to copy, reproduce, or modify this document in whole or part, an acknowledgement of the authors of the document and all applicable portions of the copyright notice must be clearly referenced.
© 2020 neXt Curve. All rights reserved.