Dean Bubley is a prominent, influential & outspoken technology industry analyst, futurist and consultant, specializing in telecoms, wireless & IoT sectors. He has numerous clients among global telecom operators, vendors, startups, regulators, investors and industry bodies. Mr. Bubley speaks at over 30 conferences and other events per year.
- Business strategy, technology evolution & telecom policy/regulation
- Impact of AI & blockchain on Internet & telco value chains
- Next-generation voice, video, UC & messaging technologies & business models
- 5G & 4G mobile broadband technologies (radio, core, policy) & services
- WiFi (offload / onload / connnection management)
- IoT & enterprise wireless, including private cellular, LPWAN, eSIM & spectrum strategy
- Broad futurism & implications for technology, government & society