“The World Internet Conference (Wuzhen Summit), co-hosted by the Cyberspace Administration of China and the People’s Government of Zhejiang Province, is a premiere industrial conference that facilitates discussion and dialogue on digital economy, cutting-edge technologies, Internet and society, cyberspace governance, and exchanges and cooperation.
neXt Curve is particularly honored to have been invited by our venture partner, Smart Sense Global, to attend this invite-only conference held in the Zhejiang town of Wuzhen. At this conference, we will be attending conference sessions to better understand China’s digital and cybersecurity vision and strategy. We will also identify key industrial and economic development priorities as well as technology focus areas of the Chinese government and industries. We will meet with local companies in the Tongxiang municipality to get a better feel for the level of innovation and digital advancement in the area.
- Smart Manufacturing & Industrie 4.0
- Transportation & Logistics
- Connected Healthcare
- Artificial Intelligence/IoT Convergence (Use Cases/Platforms)
- Mobile Devices
- Drones & Robotics
- Network Infrastructure
- Smart Tourism & Cities
- Digital Silk Road Initiative
- One Belt One Road Initiative
- Zhejiang Economic Development
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at World Internet Conference 2018:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Review Webinar – 1-hour online event review session that will go over the key takeaways, highlights and favorite technology picks by neXt Curve analysts and principals.