“Digital Transformation North America is one of the leading telecommunications industry events hosted by TM Forum. This event brings senior leaders of the leading telecom operators in the Americas and innovative technology service providers and vendors together in Dallas, Texas to share thought leadership on the future of the telecommunications industry in the region.”
neXt Curve will be attending TM Forum’s Digital Transformation North America event to be held in Dallas, Texas this year with the goal of surfacing emerging trends, best practices and technologies that we believe will shape the future of the telecommunications industry and the way that operators operate and evolve their services and business models to capitalize on the emerging 5G and IoT opportunities.
- Customer Experience
- Omni-Channel Technologies & Platforms
- Operator and IT Service Provider Digital Reinvention
- 5G & IoT Monetization
- AI Applications in Telecom
- DevOps & DevSecOps
- Hybrid Cloud Computing
- Digital Service Management
- Network Transformation (NFV, SDN)
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at Digital Transformation North America 2019:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Review Webinar – Online event review session that will go over the key takeaways, highlights and favorite technology picks by neXt Curve analysts and principals.