“The NAMM Show is an annual event in the US that its organizers describe as “the world’s largest trade-only event for the music products industry” and is one of the two largest music product trade shows in the world. The event attracts numerous famous musicians, many of whom are endorsed by exhibitors and come to promote their own signature models and equipment.”
neXt Curve will be attending The NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA this year with the goal of surfacing emerging trends and technologies that we believe will shape the markets for musical electronics and creative technologies in 2019 and beyond. In particular, we will be looking for digital trends that have the potential to shift the creation, production and distribution of musical and audio content. We will also have some fun trying out guitars and amps of all shapes and sizes.
- Music Production Equipment & Software
- Audio Technology – Sound Production
- Digital Music Interfaces
- Digital Music Distribution Software & Platforms
- Guitar Amps & Effects
- Digital Instruments & Modeling
- Digital Learning Tools & Platforms
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at The NAMM Show 2019:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Review Webinar – Online event review session that will go over the key takeaways, highlights and favorite technology picks by neXt Curve analysts and principals.