“The GSMA Mobile World Congress Americas co-launched in partner with with CTIA is the U.S. version of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry and a conference featuring prominent executives representing mobile operators, device manufacturers, technology providers, vendors and content owners from across the world.”
neXt Curve will be attending the Mobile World Congress Americas in Los Angeles, CA this year with the goal of surfacing emerging trends and technologies that we believe will shape the markets for ICT (Information Communication Technologies) in 2018 and beyond. We will also be actively interacting with some of the leading ICT companies to get visibility and insight into how critical technologies such as 5G, IoT, Edge & Cloud Computing are evolving and poised to impact our digital world in the near term and the U.S. market. Leonard Lee and Akshay Sharma will be in attendance.
- 5G Applications
- 5G Carrier Strategies & Deployments
- Carrier Digital Transformation
- SD-WAN, NFV, SDN
- Edge Computing & Cloud
- Industrial IoT Connectivity Infrastructure
- Carrier OTT Strategies & Offerings
- Smartphones & Wearables
- IoT Connectivity (LoRa, SigFox, NB-IoT)
- IoT Security & Security Management
- mmWave & WiGig
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at Mobile World Congress Americas 2018:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Review Webinar – 1-hour online event review session that will go over the key takeaways, highlights and favorite technology picks by neXt Curve analysts and principals.