ITEXPO remains the communications industry’s vital, annual kick-off point because it’s content and participants continuously evolve with the marketplace. This year, the event combines sister event, IoT Evolution, into a IT, Industrial IoT extravaganza. neXt Curve’s principal Analyst Akshay Sharma will be there again as a frequent speaker over the years on topics ranging from VoIP, to White-Fi, 5G, Session Border Controllers, and SD-WAN.
neXt Curve is particularly honored to have been invited by TMCNet, At this conference, we will be attending conference sessions to better understand UCaaS with digital transformation strategy and the intersects that are forming between the IT and the IoT worlds. We will also identify key industrial and economic development priorities as well as technology focus areas like 5G and it’s impact in the world of mobility and get a better feel for the level of innovation and advancement in the area.
- Contact Center/Customer Experience
- Next-Gen Messaging
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Cloud Communications
- Team Collaboration
- “It’s All About the API”
- Network Management
- Real-time Web Communications (WebRTC)
- Open Source
- Artificial Intelligence/IoT Convergence (Use Cases/Platforms)
- Robotics and RPA
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at the ITExpo Conference 2019:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Review Webinar – 1-hour online event review session that will go over the key takeaways, highlights and favorite technology picks by neXt Curve analysts and principals.