“The IoT Solutions World Congress is the leading international event that links the Internet of Things with industry. On its third edition with 300 exhibiting companies and over 14,000 attendees from 70 countries. The intense activity registered during the three-day conference positions the IOT SWC 16 as one of the major international platforms promoting this new technology sector.”
neXt Curve will be attending the Iot Solutions World Congress with the goal of identifying key trends and solutions that we believe have legs and will deliver practical IoT-enabled value to enterprises with a use case focus on healthcare, transportation (including connected/autonomous vehicles), smart cities, manufacturing (Industrie 4.0) and insurance/financial services industries.
72% of our visitors in 2017 were C-level and senior executives
- Smart Manufacturing & Industrie 4.0
- IoT for Transportation & Logistics
- IoT for Healthcare
- Edge Computing & IoT Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence/IoT Convergence (Use Cases/Platforms)
- Blockchain for Supply Chain
- Blockchain for Logistics & Transportation
- Blockchain for Healthcare
- IoT Connectivity (LoRa, SigFox, NB-IoT)
- IoT Security & Security Management
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at the IoT Solutions World Congress 2018:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Review Webinar – 1-hour online event review session that will go over the key takeaways, highlights and favorite technology picks by neXt Curve analysts and principals.