“The IoT Solutions World Congress is the leading international event that links the Internet of Things with industry. On its second edition, the event has doubled the figures registered on its inaugural one, with 172 exhibiting companies and over 8,000 attendees from 70 countries. The intense activity registered during the three-day conference positions the IOTSWC16 as one of the major international platforms promoting this new technology sector.”
neXtCurve will be attending both the IOT and Blockchain conferences with the goal of identifying key trends and solutions that we believe have legs and will deliver practical IoT and Blockchain-enabled value to enterprises with a use case focus on healthcare, transportation (including connected/autonomous vehicles), smart cities, manufacturing (Industrie 4.0) and insurance/financial services industries.
- Smart Manufacturing & Industrie 4.0
- IoT for Transportation & Logistics
- IoT for Healthcare
- IoT Security & Platforms/Architecture
- Edge Computing & IoT Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence/IoT Convergence (Use Cases/Platforms)
- Blockchain for Supply Chain
- Blockchain for Logistics & Transportation
- Blockchain for Healthcare
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at the IoT and Block Chain World Congress:
- Event Summary Report – IoT – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the IoT-related agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Summary Report-Blockchain – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the Blockchain-related agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.