“CES, formerly The International Consumer Electronics Show (International CES®), showcases more than 3,900 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 300 conference sessions and more than 170K attendees from 150 countries.”
neXt Curve will be attending the Consumer Electronics Shows in Las Vegas this year with the goal of surfacing emerging trends and technologies that we believe will shape the markets for consumer electronics and digital lifestyles in 2018 and beyond. We will also be actively scouting startups and innovative companies that are looking for growth opportunities and investment in taking their products and services into new markets globally.
- Smart Transportation
- Connected Healthcare & Fitness
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
- Consumer Blockchain Applications
- Smart Home & Residential Energy
- Smart Cities
- Home Entertainment & Media
- Renewable Packaging
- Gaming & Digital Twin Tech
Planned Insight Materials:
We are planning on producing the following insight content based on our key findings and interactions at CES 2018:
- Event Summary Report – Outlines high-level trends and findings from the event on the agenda topics that we will investigate at the conference.
- Event Review Webinar – 1-hour online event review session that will go over the key takeaways, highlights and favorite technology picks by neXt Curve analysts and principals.