What if technology could not just make cities “smarter” but help us entirely reimagine the idea of a city of the future? NEOM is a visionary giga project that aspires to apply the most advanced in current and emerging technologies to realize a bold urban development concept called THE LINE, the revolutionary infrastructure concept that will bring about the world’s first “cognitive city”.
- Introducing NEOM and THE LINE – Mansoor provides an overview of NEOM, one of Saudi Arabia’s giga projects that aspire to transform their economy and set a new standard for living and reimagining our cities. He also introduces THE LINE, an innovative concept for urban design that balance
- How is NEOM different from smart cities as we know them? – Mansoor explains how NEOM is a ground-up rethinking of urban design and the role that rationale behind the revolutionary concept that is THE LINE.
- What technologies are the key enablers of THE LINE? – Mansoor shares his top three (ends up being five) favorite technologies that he believes will make THE LINE the landmark infrastructure that it is conceived to be.
- How will THE LINE change how we think about smart cities? – Mansoor explains how NEOM will be a testbed for unconstrained innovations that could reconstitute Saudi Arabia’s economy and benefit and hopefully accelerate the digital transformation of cities around the world while helping humanity live in better balance with our natural environment.
The video webcast is available on the neXt Curve reThink YouTube channel. Click here to view the video.
For more insights on neXt Curve’s 5G technology and IoT end market research themes contact us for a detailed briefing with one of our analysts. Follow our site to get updates and notifications of our research and our 2020 research agenda.
Related Content & Media
- Interdigital 6G Summit 2020: Key Takeaways
- Want to Get Value Out of IoT? Stop Talking About IoT
- The Fight for 5G Superiority will be Fought in The Cloud
- The Future of The Car: Before We Give Up Our Steering Wheels
Managing Director, neXt Curve
Executive Director of Emerging Technologies, NEOM
March 25, 2021
This material may not be copied, reproduced, or modified in whole or in part for any purpose except with express written permission or license from an authorized representative of neXt Curve. In addition to such written permission or license to copy, reproduce, or modify this document in whole or part, an acknowledgement of the authors of the document and all applicable portions of the copyright notice must be clearly referenced.
© 2021 neXt Curve. All rights reserved.
If you would like our research articles and blog posts emailed to you, please subscribe with your email address below.